Buy to Let Mortgages
Whether you are just starting on the investment property ladder or you want to increase the number of properties in your portfolio, speak to our advisor today to see what great mortgage products are available to you. We understand what lenders require to obtain mortgage finance and what insurances to consider. We can provide the ‘full package’ to ensure you have everything in place.
Buy to let Questions – We Have All the Answers
- What is a buy to let mortgage?
- Coronavirus and buy to let mortgages
- How buy to let mortgages work
- Types of buy to let mortgage
- How much deposit for a buy to let?
- how to get a buy-to-let deposit
- How much can I borrow with a buy to let mortgage?
- How buy to let mortgages are calculated
- How much can you afford for a buy to let mortgage
- How to find a buy to let mortgage
- How many buy-to-let mortgages can I have
- Interest only buy to let mortgages
- First time buyer buy to let mortgages
What is a Buy to let Mortgage?
A buy to let mortgage is a mortgage sold directly to people who purchase property as an investment, rather than as a place to live on a permanent basis. The rules around this type of mortgage are very similar to those attached to standard mortgages. There are some differences though. How can you get one of these mortgages and what mistakes should you avoid?
A Buy to let mortgage is for you if you’re an experienced property buyer and if you’re considering it as a business opportunity / investment for the first time. These aren’t readily available to just anyone though. They come at a higher cost and often require larger deposits.
Most buy-to-let borrowers take on an interest-only mortgage and then pay interest on the loan when it accrues based on the rent they receive from a tenant.
Do you plan to buy a property and rent it out?
You may be eligible for a buy-to-let mortgage if…
- You have an interest in putting your money into apartments and houses
- It’s affordable and you understand the risks attached
- You own your own mortgaged home
- Your credit history and current credit status is good enough
- Your earnings are above £ 25000 per year
- Your age falls within lender guidelines
Prime – We Are Regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
Buy to let mortgages are offered by banks and specialist lenders and you will find they are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Before you take out a buy to let mortgage come and talk to us we’re a mortgage broker and we will help you to find the most suitable buy-to-let lender.
Buy to let Mortgages – What Next?
It can be a very time consuming and frustrating process trying to find the right buy-to-let mortgage solution. Prime Financial Solutions and Mortgages Ltd is an established mortgage broker and life insurance provider, based in the centre of Wigan, Greater Manchester. We are respected and recognised by the FCA and we can help you to find the best possible solutions in the shortest amount of time. Contact Prime today to book a free consultation.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone us 01942 665436 or you can use our quick contact form. You can visit us at Rodney House, King Street, Wigan WN1 1BT. If you would like to complete a quick online application for Life Insurance you can go straight here to get your free quote.